| A semi-automatic shotgun. While not as effective at long range, its quick rate of fire and high damage makes it a good firearm to have in certain situations.|
- Weapon description
XM1014 is a semi-automatic shotgun featured in CrossFire.
XM1014 is a semi-automatic shotgun, which is lighter, has a fast drawing time and is able to reload faster than most shotguns. However, it's also weaker than the SPAS-12 and the Dual Desperado, firing less pellets per shot. This weapon is a good choice for close quarter combat as in smaller maps, though players may prefer other shotguns with better damage dealing instead, since the damage dealing of this gun is quite weak than the others.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- Moderate accuracy.
- Moderate recoil.
- Very fast rate of fire.
- Can be fired while reloading.
- Fast reloading for a single shell.
- Damage loses on long range.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Requires some time to do a full reload.
- Wide pellet spreading.
- Damage losses on mid to long range.
- Poor accuracy.
- Huge crosshair.
- Easily runs dry.
Available in all CrossFire versions.
Tips and Tactics
- In real life, this gun's actual name is "M1014". "XM1014" was actually the name given to this gun when it was at its prototype stage. It was first named as "Benelli M4 Super 90" before been brought for prototype testing. After got adopted, the "X" mark is dropped and the name of the gun becomes "M1014".
- In CF China, its Bag Icon is named XM1014 (M4Super 90).
- The in-game model of this gun has its buttstock collapsed.
- This is the only shotgun that use green shells in CrossFire, since all other shotguns use red shells.
- All CrossFire versions feature XM1014 with 6 rounds magazine, while it has 7 rounds magazine in CrossFire China. This has been fixed with tournament variants, both hold 7 shells in tube, making it the only "un-nerfed" weapon that has more ammo than the GP variant.