- CF China: Weapon Master Team Match.
- CF Vietnam: Weapon Master TDM.
- CF West: Weapon Master TDM.
- CF Brazil: Arsenal Master TDM.
- CF Español: Weapon Master TDM.
Up to 16 players (8 players in both BL and GR side) can join a Weapon Master TDM room. Everyone will start at level 1 and be armed with a random assault rifle and a Knife as backup weapon - from here, it's up to each player to score kill and climb up in level.
Each time a new level is reached, player will gain access to a new weapon and once a milestone is reached, player will change weapon class, from Rifles to SMG, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Melee / Grenade, and ending with the random Special Melee Weapon (Fist, Banana Knife, Crazy Head). But unlike the original Weapon Master, the weapon set are totally random. Players also have a chance to receive reskinned weapons from all weapon class (i.e AWM-Ultimate Gold, Steyr TMP-Valentine etc).
The match ends once a player from one team reached the final level, when the team reached a specific score, or when the timer runs out.
- In CF Vietnam, there was an event from 12/01/2018 to 19/01/2018 that the players who climp up from level 1 to level 12 with the shortest time will receive 13 pernament weapons he/she'd like to choose, the second will receive 5, and 3 lucky players will receive 2 (random choose).
- This is one of a few competitive events that requires player to submit video footages of their result rather than screenshots, leading to many players complaining because they don't know how to screen-record properly.
- Due to the hard conditions of the event (Using quick join button with setting: At least 8 players, room at waiting mod; Video must be start record before the player hit the quick join button - this cause lag a lot for most players joining this event); as a result, not much players decide to join this event.