The WA2000 is a semi-automatic sniper rifle that is featured in CrossFire.
WA2000 is a fairly powerful semi-automatic sniper rifle in the game, often able to 1-hit kill enemies in CQB and mid range. It also takes a short time to reload due to its bullpup design.
However, its accuracy is decreased when hitting targets in long range, causing a reduction in damage that forces players to take 2 shots instead to kill a normal healed enemy at longer distance. It only holds 6 rounds per magazine, while the scope is limited to single zoom phase.
- High damage.
- Fast weapon delay.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast reload speed.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Full bullet penetration.
- Low magazine capacity (6).
- Inaccurate in long range.
- Damage reduced in long range.
- Single scope phase.
- Loud firing noise.
Available in all CF versions.
- The WA2000 was designed and built in response to the 1972 Summer Olympics Munich massacre, along with PSG-1.
- In real life, only 176 of these were produced, mostly used by German police units, due to its high cost ($70,000 for the First Gen. & $40,000 for the Second Gen.) and not robust enough for military use, making it rare and valuable.
- The model for the WA2000 used in CrossFire is the First Generation production model, with wooden frames & stock. While the Hexagon variant using the Second Generation production model.
- This gun shares same firing sound with Dragunov.