- Not to be confused with Vepr-12 semi-automatic shotgun.
Vepr is an assault rifle featured in CrossFire.
It has a good rate of fire. However, its accuracy is very poor, especially for rapid firing, and its recoil tends to be unstable while strafing. The reloading time is pretty fast which compensates for its drawbacks.
It comes with a usable Red Dot Sight that provides an optical zoom.
- High damage dealing.
- Quick drawing time.
- Very fast reloading time.
- Moderate rate of fire.
- Usable red dot sight.
- Poor accuracy.
- Intermediate recoil.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- Loud firing sound.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Indonesia
- CF West
- CF Philippines
- CF Korea
- CF Español
- CF Russia
- Vepr was never put into mass production since the development of this gun had been jeopardized due to the Ukrainian Government decided to focus more in importing western-made firearms.
- However, Vepr is proclaimed as a revolutionary upgrade of AK74 in its history.
- Vepr's name in the weapon description in CF Indonesia is uniquely written as "Viper" instead.
- Oddly, CF Indonesia bundled this weapon with MSR-Silencer in the black market while the capsule's title still remains coded as "VEPR Kapsul". Either this is an error or the MSR-S was updated by accident is not confirmed yet.
- When viewed in 1st Person, the character grabs the Vepr a bit tilted to the right, which is an awkward way to aim a gun in real life.
- In CF Philippines, Vepr, along with Raging Bull and Hellfire 2 Lotto, is a limited edition weapon. This can be explained as a lotto discount price.