| "Ultimatum is the code name for this elite mercenary group. They only work in the highest circles and gain the trust of high profile targets. Their beauty can be deceptive and when you see them seduce you with their rose petals... It's already too late."|
- in-game description
Ultimatum is a VVIP character set featured in CrossFire.
Same with other VVIP characters, this character set is composed of three female characters (Black List, Global Risk and Special) along with her exclusive voice pack and Throwing Knives. Unlike previous VVIP characters, she doesn't have the ability to use Furious Kick but instead, she can perform Flower Attack by pressing E. Same with Nymphs and Runaways, the Special form looks smaller than any normal characters in PvP mode along with unique crouching animation and unique ways to aim weapons and is only available in Zombie Mode.
On the BL side, she wears a red suit along with yellow details and some brown transparent fabric which exposes her underclothes; on her head, she has brown hair tied up and has a red flower on her head. On the GR side, she has black hair tied up as well and wears a blue outfit with some phoenix decoration on it along with black underneath clothes, long black gloves for her legs and arms. The Special side features yellow outfit with Desert Eagle equipped near her right chest; furthermore, she has blonde short hair and wears a yellow hat which suits her outfit.
Based on her looks, she can be considered to be the upgraded version of Orchid due to the Chinese-like outfit in the slit style.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- Flower Attack: Only available for BL and GR character (Press E). Unlike Furious Kick, Flower Attack is available in Mutation Mode and variants (cannot be used when the ability to become the heroes is available).
- Dash: Only for the Special character. Players can teleport a short distance when moving forward in Zombie Mode.
- Special Character: Available in Zombie Mode and retains all bonus perks.
- Throwing Knife: Throwable knives (2); cannot be used in Ghost Mode (BL), Ghost Vs. Mutants and Knife Matches.
- Mileage Point Billionarie: Random chance to grant 200 MP upon finishing the match for everyone in the room (Maximum of 7 times per week).
- 200% EXP bonus for the owner.
- Flash Guard: Flash effect reduced (stackable with counterpart items).
- Reduced Fall Damage.
- Immunity to self/teammates grenades.
- This is the first VVIP character that doesn't have Furious Kick perk.
- Starting from this character, new VVIP character sets will not give EXP and/or GP bonus to other players, unlike the previous ones (from The Fates to Runaways).
- The voice pack for the Special side sound identical to the scrapped Special one of SIA Supreme, but only some of the radio messages are changed.
- Also, the Flower Attack is also similar to the said character in the Beta version - the Money Attack since the system name of the skill is also FlowerAttack.
- The Dash ability was also applied later.
- In CF China, she was sold only for limited time and also with expensive price compared to the others.
- On its release in CF China, this character set look much revealing, along with her artwork. But later, it was changed with more underneath clothes and now she look less revealing than before. This was applied to other versions as well (along with her new artworks).
- In CF West and CF Brazil, this character is named Dahlia - a flower originated from Mexico, which sounds illogical since she is dressing Chinese outfits.
- Unusually in CF Vietnam, this character received a huge discounts: all players can get her at 50% off during the first 2 weeks, even if they had already owned any VVIP item or not, which never happened before to all previous VVIP characters. Considered her perks, this is a good chance for players to own her at a very cheap price.