FANDOM


  • Hi Ron, I was looking at the VVIP perks today and I noticed that they are really different from each other, it's kinda like one person edited this and other person edited other. For me that's kinda messy so should I edit them to be all the same or leave like that?

      Loading editor
    • To be fair the perks have been kinda put in by all kind of editors so they're not yet uniformed. It's fine to reformat them to a standard format as long as you don't remove anything important by mistake.

        Loading editor
    • RonBWL wrote:
      To be fair the perks have been kinda put in by all kind of editors so they're not yet uniformed. It's fine to reformat them to a standard format as long as you don't remove anything important by mistake.

      I'm not going to remove anything, I'm really cautions when I edit something here to not be punished :/ but if that happens I guess I'll notice... If I don't so you guys can ban me or something

        Loading editor
    • Evrnvrbr wrote:
      RonBWL wrote:
      To be fair the perks have been kinda put in by all kind of editors so they're not yet uniformed. It's fine to reformat them to a standard format as long as you don't remove anything important by mistake.
      I'm not going to remove anything, I'm really cautious when I edit something here to not be punished :/ but if that happens I guess I'll notice... If I don't so you guys can ban me or something
        Loading editor
    • I edited them all, I checked them and for me it's all the same now. 

      It took me 3 hours to do that so... yeah lol

        Loading editor
    • Thank you investing your personal time to better us. Appreciate it.

        Loading editor
    • MillionQuestions wrote:
      Thank you investing your personal time to better us. Appreciate it.

      Oooh that's so cute <3 I did it because I love this game and we need the Wikia to be clean and pretty, there are still some edits to do and I think I'll do them tomorrow.

      Thanks for your kindness <3

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.