FANDOM


  • It's been bothering me lately because some group managed to successfully launch a private server here in PH but what are the purpose/goals of those private servers out there, like that CF ARX?

      Loading editor
    • Idk, profit?

        Loading editor
    • IDK either we don't really know what's their purpose/goals of those private servers

        Loading editor
    • No idea either.

        Loading editor
    • Hm, maybe control the game as you wish ? Because you can't get much from SmileGate

      ARX even had his own skin like Green Crystal and Golden Raging Bull

        Loading editor
    • DashieCFBR wrote:
      Hm, maybe control the game as you wish ? Because you can't get much from SmileGate

      ARX even had his own skin like Green Crystal and Golden Raging Bull

      Yeah. Even the group who manages the private server here, the Phantom Games, also has its own skin like this AWM-Nyan Cat LOL XD and that hyper beast set :v

      17796819 772523809575306 3083166837912348402 n
      17021739 752381561589531 5466318251687968460 n
        Loading editor
    • Probably to do things Smilegate refuses to do lol, and why bother you? Play the official versions like most of us here.

        Loading editor
    • AvalancheExia wrote:
      DashieCFBR wrote:
      Hm, maybe control the game as you wish ? Because you can't get much from SmileGate

      ARX even had his own skin like Green Crystal and Golden Raging Bull

      Yeah. Even the group who manages the private server here, the Phantom Games, also has its own skin like this AWM-Nyan Cat LOL XD and that hyper beast set :v
      17796819 772523809575306 3083166837912348402 n
      17021739 752381561589531 5466318251687968460 n

      I don't know that it's real or not, but the D.E.-Hyper Beast has silencer of D.E. It's not Desert Eagle Hyper Beast. It's named Desert Eagle-Silencer Hyper Beast.

        Loading editor
    • I played CF Phantom and I can confirm that the Hyper Beast set is real.

        Loading editor
    • But it seems that private server isn't available outside PH <(")

        Loading editor
    • NickzJSA.CF wrote:
      But it seems that private server isn't available outside PH <(")

      Try EliteCF?

      It's the Latin American equivalent of CF Phantom.

      It has many simularities with CF Phantom.

        Loading editor
    • The perks upon playing in CF Phantom;

      1st Is that you get 2 free Permanent VIP Weapon namely M4A1-Jewelry and D.E. Obsidian-Beast/Born-Beast ( if you registered your account in its 1st month).

      2nd Virtual goods are cheaper than the virtual goods in CF Gameclub 

      3rd You can get virtual items such as C4 reduce speed,armor, flash guard/ smoke guard and other premium/virtual items through GP lotto avoiding players to spend such money on such (Necessity items in FPS) items and...

      4th In GP lotto you can get Coupons that can be used to get a permanent Barrett-M82A1 for 90? (not sure about this one, if not then its 100 coupons) and as for the 100, 3 Zodiacs are available.

      Also players here are the strong/ High rank in CF Gameclub for i think the kids as we name it wont be able to download the installer and that only adults can try and play it,( for now) if this hit, maybe itl replace CF Gameclub??? IDK dont ask me...

      but i still prefer the CF Gameclub... 

      ~Tekato

        Loading editor
    • MasterDavis9 wrote:
      NickzJSA.CF wrote:
      But it seems that private server isn't available outside PH <(")
      Try EliteCF?

      It's the Latin American equivalent of CF Phantom.

      It has many simularities with CF Phantom.


      I'm pretty sure both got closed...?

        Loading editor
    • I don't know what other servers are actually similar with Phantom CF.

      Sorry.

        Loading editor
    • TO Phe NIs 

      you right it might be better than gameclub because in phantom you can report cheater, kicker, looter. ang cheater are ban permanently and IP ban which is good thing. it can survive more than 20 years if players are paying for ZP

        Loading editor
    • phantom crossfire they have been attacked by ddos by gameclub i don't know why

        Loading editor
    • what? dont be redicilous PH attact Phantom? ddos is not part of gameclub 

        Loading editor
    • turns out, CF PHantom has reached their server limit that it looks like a DDOS attack, lol

        Loading editor
    • Well, the only surviving Private Server of CF is PharaohCF

        Loading editor
    • Sichem wrote:
      Well, the only surviving Private Server of CF is PharaohCF

      That's right, lol. Others are all dead.

        Loading editor
    • Sichem wrote:
      Well, the only surviving Private Server of CF is PharaohCF


      The very first private server was named Eternia Games way back mid-2010 to early-2011
      172106 186039884763512 5511604 o
      . Although it's a separate server, it uses CFPH game files so if both versions (PH and EG) are installed in one computer, the recently played server remains working and the other becomes corrupted.
        Loading editor
    • Sichem wrote:
      Sichem wrote:
      Well, the only surviving Private Server of CF is PharaohCF


      The very first private server was named Eternia Games way back mid-2010 to early-2011
      172106 186039884763512 5511604 o
      . Although it's a separate server, it uses CFPH game files so if both versions (PH and EG) are installed in one computer, the recently played server remains working and the other becomes corrupted.

      The old days of CrossFire, lol.

        Loading editor
    • New crossfire CSCF

      -More than 700 skins

      -All vips already seen in CFs

      -For every victory you get ZP

      Site:LINK

      FanPage:LINK

      Exclusiveweap
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.