Team Deathmatch is one of the game modes in CrossFire and the basic Team mode. BL and GR fight against each other on various battlefields, and it's up to the players to work together to bring victory to their team.
In TDM, up to 16 players can join a room, 8 for each side. BL and GR start at their base and their only goal is to kill their opponents until the match ends. There are 2 settings to choose from:
- Kills: the team that scores enough kill first is the winner.
- Time: the team has more kills when the clock ticks to zero is the winner. The rest is considered a draw.
Once a match starts, it's fight-to-the-death and players must assist each other to increase their chance of winning. Sometimes a map will have weapons restriction, such as the map Prison can only use Sniper Rifle and Melee.
- Here are all of the Team DeathMatch maps:
*Some maps automatically have this option when selected.
**Ranked Match only
- In CF Vietnam and CF Japan, respawn time is set to 10 seconds and cannot be changed. These servers sell Fast-respawn items to compensate for those factors and thus rich players will have an advantage over others with Fast respawn item equipped. These include 7 seconds (GP item), 4 seconds (Cash item, CF VN only, but it can obtain through Kukri-Tiger GP Capsule), and 3 seconds (Cash Item, CF Japan only).
- After an update, CF Japan allowed players to change respawn time like most versions, leaving CF Vietnam to be the only version to have a 10-second time respawn lock. However, CF Japan still offered 3 seconds & 7 seconds fast respawn item.
- After an update in late June 2021, CF Vietnam allowed players to change respawn time in Team Deathmatch and Free For All. However, this is a glitch, as the respawn time is still locked at 10s when playing.