TAR21 (Tavor Assault Rifle of the 21st Century) is an Israeli bullpup assault rifle available in CrossFire.
TAR21 performs almost as similar as M4A1, but with a slightly improved damage and rate of fire. Additionally while the M4A1's shot grouping spreads radially, the TAR's shot grouping goes noticeably upward in the y-axis.
Moreover, it is equipped with a MARS sight which (although illogical) acts as an optical zoom scope that is optional for players to use in mid-to-long range. The TAR is very accurate while zoomed it, compared to other rifles, due to its quick bloom reset time that allows the shooter to quickly recover for follow-up shots. As a downside, however, it is nearly unusable when fired in full auto while zoomed in due to the low RoF and higher recoil before the bloom resets.
Overall, the TAR is as every bit as versatile as the M4A1, although has a bit more advantage in ranged combat due to the scope and burst pattern that can allow one to land headshots easily if burst-firing starting from the chest.
- Decent damage.
- Decent rate of fire.
- Very accurate.
- Light recoil.
- Equipped with an optical zoom scope.
- Slightly slow reloading time.
- Unstable for rapid-firing while scoped in.
- Particularly expensive to buy and maintain. The repair costs of the TAR21 is noticeably higher than the M4A1's and most other rifles in general.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF West
- CF Brazil
- CF Indonesia
- CF Spain
- CF Philippines
- CF Korea
- MARS Sight is supposed to be an improved Red Dot Sight, not an optical zoom scope.
- The Red Dot Sight is now correctly applied in the Digital Camo variant.
- TAR21, M4A1, and Pindad SS2 share the same stats in the Item Shop.