Switcher Special-Noble Gold is a Noble Gold variant of the Switcher character.
Similar to The Fates Special-Camo, this character uses the model form of Switcher Special. This Noble Gold variant has more gold texture on BL side and silver blue on GR side. This character has no VVIP perks, including Furious Kick and Shadow Daggers and doesn't have her exclusive voice pack.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- CF Vietnam and CF Philippines's description for Switcher Special-Noble Gold states that she was a normal Switcher until she is excluded from a brainwashing program. Despite this, she still lives as a mercenary.
- This means all Switchers are brainwashed before they serve the government as a special assassin.
- This could be the reason why they don't have Shadow Daggers and the Furious Kick skills since they have been brainwashed.
- Also in CF Vietnam, beside from event, she can also be obtained from a special limited capsule.
- In CF Brazil and CF Philippines, this character can only be obtained through special events.
- In CF PH, players need to spend at least 2500 Ecoin from September 4 to October 8 2018.
- In CF BR, players had to collect all the World Cup 2018 Namecards just by playing 30 minutes everyday (receiving 1 from Monday to Friday and 2 from Saturday to Sunday) in order to receive this character.
- Also in CF Philippines, this was been put a mistaken image of the VVIP tab labelled, just like the The Fates Special-Camo after the certain patch update for unknown reason.
- Again also in CF Philippines, this can be obtainable by purchasing a special package either 7 days or 30 days.
- In CF Philippines, she's named "Switcher-special Noble Gold" on the Item Icon, but also named "Switcher-Noble Gold" on the character preview (Inventory & Shops) and named "Switcher Noble" on her healthbar icon.
- In CF Indonesia, this character can be obtained through the rank restriction (SFC 1st Class and More).
- Even though this character doesn't have Throwing Knives, the knife launcher is still on her character model in the third-person view and even got "noble-painted", unlike The Fates Special-Camo.