| "An SMG manufactured by CZ. Features a high fire rate with a specially designed butt plate to minimize recoil and maximize overall stability."|
- Weapon description
Scorpion EVO3A1 is a sub-machine gun featured in CrossFire.
This submachine gun is the third generation of Czech Arms Factory line of small SMGs started by the Scorpion VZ.61. This gun is equipped with 30 rounds of JHP bullets along with a very high rate of fire and high accuracy. It has medium recoil and medium firepower (slightly lower than Steyr TMP).
- High accuracy.
- Very high rate of fire.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Moderate reloading speed.
- Able to stun/slow down the enemy.
- Has 3 spare magazines. (CF Japan, CF Philippines and CF Russia only)
- Very lightweight.
- Moderate-low damage dealing.
- High recoil.
- Easily runs dry.
- Loud firing noise.
- Standard submachine gun magazine capacity (30).
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- CF West
- CF Korea
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- When crouching and firing EVO3A1 at the same time, the spray pattern of this gun will be decrease a lot than when standing.
- In CF Russia, in the description it says EVO3A1 has 4 spare magazine (30/120), but the in the game it only has 3 spare magazine (30/90).
- In CF Philippines, if you saved in replay, sometimes the firing noise can't be hear if you swapped for another bag.
- Again, in CF Vietnam, similar to Steyr TMP, this gun is a "banned weapon" in public match, mostly because its tagging effect is quite annoying in small to medium maps. This is made even worse with VVIP players that gave this gun a full 42 rounds buff by equip 7 Thompson-Infernal Dragons, turning it into a "Thompson" with JHP ammo and almost no recoil. Most of the time people will try to kick Scorpion EVO3A1 players out, preferably after that guy pulled a combo.