SR-3M is a sub-machine gun featured in CrossFire.
SR-3M is an automatic gun chambered for the 9×39mm subsonic rifle round and it is designed by TsNIITochMash. It is based on the AS Val, with high damage dealing, good accuracy, medium recoil, and fast firing rate. Each magazine is able to hold 30 rounds of ammunition.
- Moderate-high damage.
- Very high rate of fire.
- Highly accurate.
- Low recoil.
- Easily runs dry, especially when sprayed.
- Accuracy losses on long range.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- Oddly, this weapon uses a 20-round magazine despite it carries 30 rounds per mag.
- This is one of the few SMGs in CrossFire which performs as similar as Assault Rifles where it has one of the sharpest accuracy among other SMGs with no damage decrease over range, yet lighter recoil, making SR-3M overpowered.
- This is because the SR-3M is an actual assault rifle in real life. It uses the same cartridge as 9A-91 and is a compact version of the AS Val, but mistakenly categorized as an SMG in CF. While the AS Val is correctly categorized as an Assault Rifle in CF.
- Due to this trait, the SR-3M is heavily overpowered when buffed up with VVIPs, as it can receive up to a whooping 42 rounds bonus instead of 12 like other assault rifles.
- This gun is nerfed some versions for being overpowered.