| SPAS-12-Slug obtained the unique appearance after being remodeled and traded in slum black market. This weapon can select either buckshot or slug depending on situations.|
- Weapon description
SPAS-12-Ghetto features a graffiti texture combined with camo bandages on the weapon. Aside from that, it's more or less similar to the SPAS-12 Ares, with ammo capacity increased to 11 (+3) plus the ability to change between buckshot and slug shells.
- High damage dealing.
- Very high damage dealing on slug shell.
- Moderate accuracy.
- High accuracy on slug shell.
- Moderate recoil.
- High magazine capacity.
- Can be fired while reloading.
- Can perform reload-cancel.
- Full wallbang damage on slug shell.
- Very narrow shell spreading. (slug only)
- Capable to switch slug shell.
- Small crosshair. (slug only)
- Damage loses on long-range.
- Slow rate of fire.
- Wide pellet spreading on buckshot.
- Requires a long time to do a full reload.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF West
- CF Brazil
- CF Philippines
- The shotgun shells mounted on the left side of this gun's receiver have inconsistent color. These shotgun shells are colored in red as depicted in the gun's bag icon (portraying them as 12-Gauge Shells) while they are colored in green in 1st Person View (portraying them as Slug Shells). This may appear as an error.
- CF Vietnam's description claims that this gun used the Ares material, which is wrong.
- SPAS-12-Ghetto is cheaper than M37 Stakeout-Ghetto in CF Vietnam (11 vCoins per crate vs. 12), despite being in the same Ghetto WS. After a recent patch, the price has been corrected and now both of them feature the same price.
- Unlike the SPAS-12-Ares, this gun has no +3 indicator on the Item Icon in CF Vietnam. Also, it doesn't have inconsistency ammo in Mutation-related modes, making this gun inferior in terms of ammo capacity against the Ares variant.