| Bisley is a single action revolver developed by the US Sturm Ruger. Even though the long gun barrel makes it heavy, it's highly accurate and destructive.|
- Weapon description
Ruger Bisley is a single action magnum revolver pistol in CrossFire.
Just like many revolvers in CrossFire, the Ruger Bisley has the same 6 rounds ammo capacity with but possesses slightly more damage than the Anaconda and has slightly more accuracy.
Being single-action, the user thumb cocks the gun with each shot, resulting in a slower firing rate. Due to its gate loading cylinder, the Ruger Bisley takes a long time to completely reload as the user needs to insert each cartridge individually. It's possible to do reload canceling, but it still takes long time to be able to fire even one round.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Low firing sound for a revolver.
- Slow reloading speed for a single bullet.
- Slow rate of fire.
- Requires some time to do full reload.
- Low ammo capacity.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF West
- CF Brazil
- CF Español
- CF Korea
- Ruger Bisley is a single action revolver based on the Ruger Super Blackhawk, and takes its name from its long handle that originated at the Colt shooting matches held in Bisley, England. It is designed as a hunting revolver capable of taking down large game.
- In real life, revolvers with loading gates like the Colt SAA and Ruger Bisely take even longer to fully reload, as each empty cartridge must be pushed out of the cylinder using the ejector rod before a loaded one can be fitted in. Unlike in-game where the empty shells magically disappear inside the cylinder.
- On its first release, Ruger Bisley can't be sold back once bought. This glitch has been fixed in recent patches, almost 3 years after its release.
- This weapon can be obtained from the Daily Mission for 7 days. It is impossible to get this weapon permanently.
- The other way to get this weapon is from the Attendance System.