QBZ-95-Digital Camo is an assault rifle variant of QBZ-95.
This QBZ-95 variant sports a golden digital camouflage paint job on the weapon's body and expanded magazine capacity to 35 rounds per magazine. It also have a faster drawing and reloading speed as well, which is slightly faster than the QBZ-95-Camo. The recoil of this gun is also improved.
- Moderate-high damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Moderate-high rate of fire.
- Moderate recoil.
- High magazine capacity.
- Fast reloading time (except CF Vietnam).
- Fast drawing time (except CF Vietnam).
- Loses accuracy when sprayed for a long time.
- Slow reloading time (CF Vietnam only).
- Slow drawing time (CF Vietnam only).
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Español
- CF West
- Before its official release, this gun has a gray digital camouflage skin along with the other Digital Camo weapons.
- The color scheme for this gun is somehow inverted between beta and actual release, with the beta model featuring gray camo skin with gold camo barrel and charging handle, whereas in the release the gun has full gold digital camo skin with gray camo barrel and charging handle.
- This is the very first variant of QBZ-95 that receives a low-poly/high definition model of the weapon.
- After an update in CF China, this weapon has improved recoil and receives the 3-burst shot mode like the Camo variant.
- In CF Vietnam, this weapon has been nerfed with slow drawing/reloading speed like the Royal Dragon and Titan variant, making it the worst weapon in the Digital Camo WS.