This gun features an Armoured Beast design with blue-red visual effect on it, along with a modified reloading animation that faster than all other QBZ-95 variants. It also features a special 3-burst shot where the players tilt the gun and aim with the back up sight. Like M4A1-S Predator in Mutation Mode, this weapon can carry up to 49 rounds per magazine.
Like the Guan Yu Package, when paired up with Desert Eagle-S Armoured Beast and Invisible Assassin Sword-Armoured Beast, it will have exclusive border for the the three said weapons in the storage and one for the character in the Loading Screen. the character arms will be "armoured" with silver steel when holding Armoured Beast weapons, including the grenades. In matches, it also has exclusive killmark when gaining a score.
- CF China
- CF West
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF Español
- 100% EXP bonus for the owner.
- 30% EXP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- 20% GP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- Ultra-fast Reload Speed.
- 49 rounds magazine in Mutation Modes & variants (only works on this weapon)
- Increased (+2) ammo capacity on all equipped rifles.
- Special Killmark:
- Player kills obtained with this weapon will be permanently stored. Kill count will be displayed in-game and in Storage. Games must be completed for kills to count. Obtaining 10,000 kills will reward as new Killmark and Killfeed icon. This option is available in all modes except Zombie Mode and Mutation Mode (Killing zombies or mutants does not count).
- Exclusive Killmark, Border and Character's HUD (when paired with Desert Eagle-S Armoured Beast and Invisible Assassin Sword-Armoured Beast).
- This is the first VVIP assault rifle which doesn't have a melee attack, which makes it inferior against other VVIP assault rifles. The melee attack still exists on the game files, probably got dropped during development.
- Despite being categorized as Noble weapon, it has +2 increased ammo instead of 1 like M4A1-S Jewelry.
- During the Beta version, this weapon actually had +1 ammo increased but it was later buffed instead.
- When players equip both this set and the Guan Yu set, the exclusive border and killmark from this set will overwrite the Guan Yu one.