PSG-1 Red Dragon is a sniper rifle variant of PSG-1.
This gun features a Red Dragon skin, extended five bullets per magazine, fast firing rate (when scoped) and fast reloading speed than other PSG-1 variants.
It's usually takes 2-shot to kill an enemy, even on the head sometimes. However, its firing rate and accuracy is pretty good for a sniper rifle. It fires an average of 2 shots per second.
Also, unlike the AWM, it's only has a 1.5x scope which makes close quarter sniping easier and long range sniping harder.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- Fast firing rate (if scoped).
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast reloading speed.
- High magazine capacity. (15 rounds some regions only.)
- Low to medium recoil.
- Single scope phase.
- Slow firing rate (un-scoped).
- Standard sniper rifle magazine capacity. (10 rounds some regions only.)
- Loud firing noise.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Korea
- CF West
- CF Brazil
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- CF Vietnam has three variants for this gun. The permanent and temporary one, have their both ingame name as PSG-1 Dragon, ammo: 15/30. Meanwhile the third variant, only obtain via Zombie Mode crates, has ingame name is PSG-1 Red Dragon, ammo: 10/30.
- In CF Vietnam this weapon is the rarest Red Dragon variant among the Red Dragon WS. Because Vietnamese players don't use semi-automatic sniper rifles much and this capsule has been removed from Black Market since 2012.
- This weapon features a different design than other Red Dragon weapons, having a darker shade of red, and smaller dragon and cloud ornaments. This might be due to it being the very first Red Dragon weapon released in CrossFire.
- In CF West, it used to be available permanently by trading it for 70 coupons. Now, it is only obtainable temporarily by accomplishing sniper achievements or through Zombie Mode crates.
- In CF Philippines, by completing the final Sniper Badge, players will receive 5 lotto spins/capsules of PSG-1 Red Dragon.
- Also, in CF Philippines, this gun also serves as junkie prize in all Ares WS lotto for 1 day, 7 days or 30 days.