PMR 30 is a semi-automatic pistol featured in CrossFire.
The PMR 30 has the largest magazine capacity among all semi-auto pistols with 30 rounds, only behind the MAC-10's 32 round magazine (which is a machine pistol).
It has very low recoil because of its small .22 caliber ammunition, however it suffers from weak stopping power (slightly stronger than P228) and its low stock ammo (only 1 spare magazine).
The PMR-30 is capable of a very fast rate-of-fire, especially if the shooter has a quick trigger finger, and it has very good accuracy while standing still. It shares drawing and reloading animation with MK23, albeit skipping the gun spinning part when reloading to make the process faster.
- High accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Relativity low recoil.
- Very high magazine capacity for pistol. (only behind MAC-10)
- Very lightweight.
- Moderate-low damage.
- Low stopping power.
- Has one spare magazine.
- CF Vietnam
- CF Korea
- CF China
- CF Philippines
- CF Russia
- CF Brazil
- CF Indonesia
- CF West
- Among all semi-automatic pistols, PMR-30 has the fastest theoretical firing speed due to its extremely short delay between each shot. Players can set two buttons to be Fire button and alternate between each very quickly, and the gun will shoot like a machine pistol with ease.
- PMR-30 and its variants are among the few semi-auto pistols in Crossfire that actually eject shells while firing. However, since CF uses only one bullet casing model (5.56x45mm rifle shell) for all weapons other than shotguns, the PMR actually ejects RIFLE casings in-game.
- Crossfire inaccurately depicts reloading the Kel-Tec PMR-30 like a regular semi-auto pistol, pressing a non-existent magazine release button to eject the magazine. In reality, the PMR-30 lacks a magazine release button and instead uses a European style heel mag release: the shooter needs to grab the base of the magazine with his/her other hand, press and hold the mag catch on its rear, and pull it out.
- Like real life counterpart this gun is very lightweight it weighs 556g when loaded with ammo and magazine.