OC-14 Groza is a Russian-made assault rifle featured in Crossfire.
This gun looks similar to the FAMAS and VHS, but features a front grip and small magazine (20 rounds). Being a bullpup weapon, OC-14 is very accurate and has fast firing rate like 9A-91. This gun has same reload speed with 9A-91 but the draw speed is a bit slower.
- High accuracy.
- Fast firing rate.
- Fast reloading time.
- Moderate damage dealing. (Same as the 9A-91)
- Decent drawing speed. (Same as the 9A-91)
- Low to medium recoil.
- Lightweight. (Same as the 9A-91)
- Low magazine capacity.
- Easily runs dry.
- Has 3 spare magazines. (some version)
- This name of this gun mistakely as "OC-14". The correct name should be as "OTs-14".