|The content of this article was removed from CrossFire.
The information displayed is no longer relevant to CrossFire, but exists here for historical purposes.
New Deathmatch is an advanced Free For All / Deathmatch where players can collect Power-Ups to enhance their gameplay. They are scattered around the maps and will respawn after a while once taken. These power-ups last few seconds (it can be extended if the same power-up is collected again) except for few instant effects power-ups.
Each power-ups has its own logo, however most of them are random (shown as a ?):
There was only two maps for this mode unfortunately. It was scrapped before new ones could be made.
- Even New Deathmatch was only available to CF Korea and CF Vietnam, most of the maps loading screen at that time has placed "ND" mark on it, implying that originally this mode could be available for more maps before scrapped.
- This mode had been appeared in CF Vietnam in 2008, but it had been removed shortly because of some reasons. Until years later, CF Vietnam's fanpage publicly shown the map Dark City.
- CF Vietnam's fanpage also revealed that this mode had to be hidden as Smilegate's demand.
- Due to their similarity usage of power-ups, it can be speculated that Sheep Mode is the spirutal successor to New Deathmatch.
- The Power Up Pick-Up logo was later reused for the Wall-Shot Kill logo.