| "This shotgun has been outfitted with an over-top handle which makes its user look like they are using a chainsaw. It has a stabilizer to prevent accuracy loss when under fire."|
- Weapon description
Mossberg 500 Chainsaw (or simply 500 Chainsaw) is a shotgun featured in CrossFire.
This shotgun has a similar look to the KAC Chainsaw, with a chainsaw-like top handle that is used to operate the shotgun's pump-action mechanism. This gun has a 6 round magazine with good firepower, good accuracy, and medium reload speed.
The 500 Chainsaw comes with a stabilizer device to prevent accuracy loss if players fire it whilst taking damage. Differently from all other shotguns, players reload this gun with his/her right hand instead of left hand.
- High damage dealing.
- Medium to high accuracy.
- Medium recoil.
- Narrow pellet spread.
- Can perform reload cancel.
- Fast reloading time for a single shell.
- Narrow crosshair.
- Damage reduce in long range.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Slow pumping action time.
- Require some time to do full reload.
- Slow draw speed.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF West
- CF Brazil
- CF Indonesia
- When fired in mid-air, its spread pattern is triangle.
- When wielding the 500 Chainsaw in Single BOT matches, shooting to perform a reload cancel will do a full reload.
- When running out of ammo in Single BOT matches, dropping the 500 Chainsaw then picking it up will give the player an extra ammo. The steps can be repeated several times.