This shop can be considered a lower-tier of Capsule Shop as it offers rare, premium items both permanent and temporary. Unlike with Cash Point, GP or FP, MPs will reset if players don't log in all days (rounded down to 12000, players owning less than this amount will be unaffected), meaning players will have to do their best to obtain needed fund to buy what they want from this shop. Since MPs can be obtained for free by completing Missions, Fever System, and Attendance System reward, this is a fair trade-off for those who can't afford to open capsules but can farm.
Temp items available for renting have a cooldown period, meaning after buying it once, players will have to wait until the cooldown expires in order to buy it again. This is likely done to avoid free item farming, which could affect sales on Item Shop. Permanent items will be refreshed every once in a while, but this is strictly depending on each publisher's desire.
Mileage Shop receives a new update towards gaining MP by logging in. Instead of having to log in 28 days to receive all daily login MP points, the first 6 days will get most of the MP points, then every weekend. It also features an Ideal Item tab in the MP Shop, which will display items based on the user's current and previous season Mileage Points.
Unspent MPs used to be completely reset every month, but this has been changed - if players have less than 12.000 MPs, this amount will carry over to the next month, otherwise any larger amount will round down to 12.000 at the start of every month.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- Based on initial release content, it can be safe to assume that some cash merchandises (Bulletproof Helmet, Mutation Spike, ZM Ammo Belt...) are offered here as a chance to burn off a low amount of MPs, should players fail to reach the needed amount to buy a permanent item. This is also a good option for casual players who don't want to invest too much in items but are willing to farm MPs - they can basically be fully equipped for free and save money to open capsules or buy VVIP weapons instead.
- There was a bug in CF Philippines where the exact duration/cooldown of the items is not shown correctly. Instead of 3 or 7 days, the remaining time shown in the shop is 65531 or so days. It has been fixed a month after the Mileage Shop's introduction.
- CF China, CF Indonesia, CF Español & CF Europe are the versions offering temporary VVIP weapons in the MP Shop.
- This is also the first time in CF that VVIP weapons are able to be tested in the shooting range.