Micro Galil is a submachine gun in CrossFire.
Micro Galil is a compact version of Israel assault rifle Galil. It retains the internal features of the original Galil with a completely new frame, operating system and an even shorter barrel. The weapon is chambered with 5.56×45mm NATO caliber and uses 35-round detachable box magazine.
This weapon has a good accuracy, but has a moderate damage dealing, and medium recoil. The reloading speed is also on the average and the firing speed is quite slow than any other weapon in its class.
Available in all CrossFire versions
- CF China and CF West feature all advanced variants of this gun with +15 rounds magazine, while other CF versions feature 'em with only +5 rounds magazine.
- The other name for this gun is Galil MAR.
- This gun had both unusable scope and laser that were added on top and under the gun.
- Micro Galil is technically not a submachine gun, but rather a carbine, as it uses the full 5.56 NATO cartridge. It happens since K1A considered as a submachine gun by the South Korea government.
- In CF Philippines, the Micro Galil just reused the sounds of the Galil ARM instead of using its own gun sounds.