Mauser M1896-Ultimate Silversmith is a variant of the Mauser M1896 pistol.
Mauser M1896-Ultimate Silversmith sports a silver plated frame and barrel with exotic flower engravings. This pistol features both semi-automatic and three-round burst firing mode with an extended clip of three rounds (+3).
One feature that must be noted is that compared to the original Mauser M1898, the Ultimate Silversmith variant has a more definable block-shaped bolt, as well as a longer barrel. Altogether, the Mauser Ultimate Silversmith is a great addition to anyone's collection with its unique design.
- CF Vietnam
- CF West
- CF Indonesia
- CF Brazil
- CF China
- CF Philippines
- CF Español
- The Mauser USS uses a new model based on the standard Mauser C96 with a 140mm (5.5 inch) barrel length. The original Mauser M1896 model in CF is based on the Mauser C96 Bolo, which has a shorter 99mm (3.9 inch) barrel.
- Newer Mauser variants like the Ultimate Goldsmith and Libra variants also use the newer model.
- The Mauser M1896 Ultimate Silversmith shares its engraving design with the Jackhammer-Ultimate Silversmith.
- An ongoing bug in the Mauser M1896 Ultimate Silversmith is the fact that a quick glimpse of the bullets in the magazine can be seen while drawing out this Mauser. Up to date, no other variant shares this type of bug.
- In CF China, this gun actually arrives after the Mauser M1896-Ultimate Goldsmith, despite the fact that UGS variant is a reskin of this gun. Fun fact: The M1896 UGS actually uses M1896 USS model file, yet CF China released this gun only after the UGS variant has been added.