| A multi-purpose machine gun, this MG3 is the newer version of the MG42 that was used during WWII. It's highly destructive and very effective for long range shooting.|
- Weapon description
MG3 is a kind of machine gun featured in CrossFire.
Compared to other machine guns, the MG3 excels in power and accuracy, but suffers from high recoil, slow firing rate and heavy weight. MG3 has high recoil, but it's easier to control than the M60. It has medium drawing/reloading time, faster than M249 Minimi and M60 but slower than M249 Minimi SPW and M240B.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Standard machine gun magazine capacity.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Moderate-slow rate of fire.
- Heavyweight. (slightly lighter than other MG)
- High recoil.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed at long range.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF West
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
Tips and Tactics
Due to the heavy weight which will slow down movement speed and reducing accuracy while shooting, camping will be the best tactic suitable for MG3 users.
- In real life, this gun has a capable to fire up more 1,000 rounds per minute means that boasts with very high rate of fire. But in-game the rate of fire is mediocre presumably because of game balance.