|MAC-10 is a compact weapon with low accuracy, but it has an impressive rate of fire.
- Weapon description
MAC-10 is a machine pistol classified as a secondary weapon in CrossFire.
The MAC-10 is a compact machine pistol, and it is equipped in the secondary slot. Since the MAC-10 is categorized as a pistol, it can be boosted with Pistol Magazine item and/or the VVIP weapons' additional ammo perk.
It has a 32-round magazine (or 30-round, depends on CF versions), largest among secondary weapons followed by PMR-30 but again comes with only one spare mag. This gun boasts a very fast firing rate (beating Beretta M93R) and moderate draw and reload speed, but suffers from its weak firepower and somewhat high recoil, making it unsuitable for mid to long combat.
- Very fast firing speed.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Very high magazine capacity. (30 or 32 rounds.)
- Loses power over long-range.
- Low damage dealing.
- Low-moderate accuracy.
- High recoil.
- Easily runs dry.
- Has only one spare magazine.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- This is the second full automatic secondary weapon in CrossFire.
- The MAC-10 in real life came in .45 ACP and 9mm models. The CrossFire's version of the MAC-10 is the 9mm version, due to its 32-round magazine, very fast firing rate, and low stopping power.
- In real life and in other video games, MAC-10 is classified as a submachine gun (specifically Counter-Strike). The reason this weapon is classified as a Pistol is likely because it'd become overpowered if boosted with Thompson-Infernal Dragon's perk as an SMG (although its stats are nowhere compared to other OPed SMGs such as Steyr TMP).
- A more appropriate classification for the MAC-10 is Machine Pistol.
- It's quite confusing when it comes to distinguish SMG & Machine Pistol. SMGs are mostly magazine-fed, fully automatic carbines with pistol cartridges while machine pistols are handguns capable of burst fire or fully automatic. Though many weapons belong to both terms.
- This gun has the highest rate of fire, beating the American-180.
- This is the first pistol featured in CF Japan's Mini Capsule.