| MAC-10 is a compact weapon with low accuracy, but it has an impressive rate of fire.|
- Weapon description
MAC-10 is a machine pistol classified as a secondary weapon in CrossFire.
It has a 32-round magazine, largest among secondary weapons followed by PMR-30 but again comes with only one spare mag. This gun boasts a very fast firing rate (beating Beretta M93R) and moderate draw and reload speed, but suffers from its weak firepower and somewhat high recoil, making it unsuitable for mid to long combat.
- Very fast firing speed.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast reloading speed.
- High magazine capacity. (30 or 32 rounds.)
- Loses power over range.
- Low damage dealing.
- Low-moderate accuracy.
- High recoil.
- Easily runs dry.
- Has only one spare magazine.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- CF Philippines
- CF West
- CF Korea
- CF Brazil
- This is the second full automatic secondary weapon in CrossFire.
- The MAC-10 in real life came in .45 ACP and 9mm models. The CrossFire's version of the MAC-10 is the 9mm version, due to it's 32-round magazine, very fast firing rate, and low stopping power.
- In real life and in other video games, MAC-10 is classified as a submachine gun.
- A more appropriate classification for the MAC-10 is Machine Pistol. Machine Pistols are compact SMGs that also use pistol cartridges and are capable of operating fully-automatic. They are smaller than full size SMGs.
- This gun that chamber with 9mm has the highest rate of fire beating the American-180.