| An enhanced M66 version that uses .38 special magnum ammo has been plated with Gold Carving Vintage skin that is designed by Vietnam user makes it a collectible.|
- Weapon Description
M66-Gold Carving is a pistol variant of the SW M66.
The SW M66-Gold Carving features a bright golden body with abstract carvings on its cylinder and grips. It has an expanded 8 round capacity (+2) with 40 in reserve.
This gun was designed by Xuân Anh Biện as part of CFVN's Weapon Designer Contest.
- CF Vietnam
- CF West
- CF Philippines
- CF Brazil
- CF Russia
- Funny enough, this gun still features the killmark of the M66, instead of its own killmark.
- In CF Vietnam, M66 Gold Carving has both permanent and temp variant, of which the latter is featured in a limited edition Special New Year Capsule.
- This gun is called M66-Hanoi in CF Brazil for some reason - Hanoi is the capital city of Vietnam, where the M66 Gold Carving was born.
- Even though the description in CFNA claims that this weapon has 9 rounds per magazine and it also applies ingame, its item icon only writes "+2". This is a minor overlook.
- This gun, along with Desert Eagle-Gold, Dual Colt-Ultimate Goldsmith and Mauser M1896-Gold are bundled in Golden Sidearm Ticket to gifted CF Europe's players that migrated their account completely to CF North America (CF West) for 30 days from Nocember 30th, 2018