| An improved version of M60, the M60E3 has been enhanced with firepower and balanced weight for steady performance.|
- Weapon description
M60E3 is a kind of machine gun featured in CrossFire.
M60E3 is an upgraded version of the M60 that features with new model and better damage dealing plus slightly shorter.
It comes with handgrip, bipod, and a standard 100-round magazine. It is slightly more powerful and faster reloading than the regular M60, but accuracy and weight are still the main problems.
- High damage dealing.
- Moderate accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- Standard machine gun magazine capacity.
- Slow reloading speed.
- Slow drawing speed.
- Heavyweight. (heavier than M60)
- High recoil.
- Accuracy loses when sprayed.
- Loud firing noise.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- The M60E3 was planned to be in Black Market in CrossFire Vietnam, but this idea was dropped during patch development and it ended up in Item Shop instead. Rare Item Image still exists in the game data file.
- The M60E3 was famously used by Rambo in the movie First Blood Part II. He held and fired it with one hand, while the other hand held the ammunition belt.
- The animation of holding the gun in stationary, it does not hold the foregrip.
- M60 - The original and earlier version of M60E3.