M4A1-S Transformers fires 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition. It has a higher damage rate than the regular M4A1, higher accuracy, higher rate of fire, a suppressor, and buttstock that can be used as a secondary melee attack for close range. The M4A1-S Transformers also has an extraordinarily fast reloading speed compared to any other weapon in the game (only after Steyr TMP).
Available in all CrossFire versions
(Compared to the regular M4A1-S)
- Increased accuracy.
- Ultra-fast reload speed.
- Secondary melee attack (Buttplate melee).
- Able to perform reload cancel by buttplate melee.
- High rate of fire.
- Increased damage.
- Higher damage on armored enemies.
- 100% wallbang.
- Increased (+2) ammo capacity (aka All Rifle's in bags gain extra ammo) for all equipped assault rifles.
- Fast Reload (aka Ultra-Fast Reload Speed).
- Unexpected Luck (100% XP owner, 15% XP and 10% GP for all players).
- Buttplate Melee (aka Special Attack).
- 200% EXP for the owner.
- 30% EXP for all players in the room (inc. the owner).
- 20% GP for all players in the room (inc. the owner).
|2 swing||1 swing||1 swing|
|1 swing||1 swing||1 swing|
|4 Shots||3 Shots||5 Shots|
|4 Shots||4 Shots||5 Shots|
- This gun was available in Black Market in CF Japan. It was also available in the VVIP shop, giving the players a choice to obtain this gun depending in luck or cash.
- This is one of the two VVIP guns that does not receive discount promo in CF Vietnam, the other being RPK-Infernal Dragon. However, upon its release, players can buy this gun in a package bundled with a few Wave Mode items (premium gems, stabilizers and gem removal coupons).
- Unlike all other CF versions, in CF Russia this gun is called M4A1-S White Predator. The reason is translation: in Russian "Iron Beast" sounds ugly.
- CF Vietnam is the only version has fixed this weapon which decreases wallbang & higher recoil than any version.
- Also in CF Vietnam, this gun has two variants. The permanent variant, available in VVIP System, has all VVIP perks and the temporary one, available in events, doesn't have any VVIP perks and has a damage bar.
- The gun received the wallbang feature in a hidden update in CF North America.
- CF Español also received the full wallbang feature in a "bug update".
- If you look closely, the grip's HUD of this weapon when being color-customized looks different from the original one.
- This is the only gun that has longer silencer, other than any of M4A1-VIP.