| "This M4A1 has been forged with a special material, giving it a beastly appearance. Special optics give it the ability to be customized and changed."|
- in-game description
M4A1-S Prism Beast is a special VVIP weapon based on the M4A1. It has a partial customizable body and the owner can change the color of the various weapon parts. Just like the other M4A1-VIPs, it has fast reloading speed but also features a triple melee attack by holding the RMB.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- Color Customization: The owner can design this gun with changing color for each gun part (head, body, handle, butt-stock). After changing, color setting will be saved permanently, but player can reset or change again.
- Weapon Display: By pressing K or Num 0 keys, you can inspect the weapon. If player use the gun to shoot, butt-plate attack or change to other weapons while in display phase, this process will be ended immediately.
- Triple Melee Attack: Ability to do three consecutive melee attacks by pressing and holding RMB.
- Ultra-Fast Reload Speed.
- Increased (+2) ammo for all equipped Rifles.
- 200% EXP bonus for the owner.
- 30% EXP bonus for everyone.
- 20% GP bonus for everyone.
- This weapon marks a new VVIP class which is "Iris". So far, it's still the only weapon to be classified in the said class.
- This weapon is basically the modified version of the M4A1-S Transformers.
- Once again, like the M4A1-S Predator, the mounted knife is not used for melee attack. Instead, players will perform a pistol grip button the second strike and then swing the buttock forward for the third strike.
- Unlike other weapons / game modes that use a single fixed key, this gun actually has two keys (K & Num 0) to perform weapon inspection. This was likely done to support players playing on Arrow keys so they don't have to reach out to letter key to perform the action. However, much like with MMB, it's unknown how this will affect players who already bound Num 0 to something else.
- It's actually impossible to color the gun like in the preview image, because each part (carrying handle, receiver, barrel...) only accepts one color and players can't mix more than one color. To prevent unnecessary questions, there is a description stating "Preview is only an example, actual customization may vary".
- This is the only VVIP weapon to have "double promotion" in CF Vietnam. On its first initial release, this gun is sold inside a package consisting of 10 AI4 Tickets and 30-day Gloves-Flying Dragon. After the 1st promo is expired, there is another promo allowing players buying this gun in-game with 10% price discounted.
- This weapon can be purchased at 35% discount in CF Philippines, along with Bladed Knuckles-Infernal Dragon. There is also a VIP package of it bundled with Bladed Knuckles-Infernal Dragon and Kukri-Beast.
- In CF Vietnam, when this weapon is wielded by Fury Ghosts, most part of the weapon will show the Fury Ghosts' skin instead, which might look like lava covered on the gun.