It has a similar design to the AK47-Beast, including the animated red eye, but has darker color schemes overall.
The M4A1-S Beast fires 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition. Though it still has the same damage as that of an regular M4A1, it has high accuracy, high rate of fire, a suppressor, and a usable buttstock that can be used as a secondary melee attack in the close range. The M4A1-S Beast also has an extremely fast reloading speed.
- CF China
- CF Brazil
- Increased (+2) ammo capacity on all equipped assault rifles.
- Fast Reload.
- Unexpected Luck (100% XP owner, 15% XP and 10% GP for all players).
- Buttplate Melee.
- 200% EXP for the owner.
- 30% EXP for all players in the room (inc. the owner).
- 20% GP for all players in the room (inc. the owner).
- Rounds Per Minute: 685 RPM
- Weight: 4.00 kg
- Bullet Range: 400m
- This is one of the first VVIP M4A1 variants ever to be released in the game, along with the Transformers variant.
- For a long time, this gun was exclusive to CF China and no other version has it. This is because it has the same stats as the M4A1-S Transformers so there's no need to release the Beast variant, and the Born Beast variant already took care of dark-skin preferred players, with the Critical Hit perk featured.
- However, its Noble Gold variant has been added to CF West and got released in other versions soon after.
- After a long wait, it has been confirmed by Z8Games Brazil that the M4A1-S Beast will be updated here, which made the M4A1-S Beast no longer exclusive to CF China anymore, and thus, it is very likely that other versions will be getting the M4A1-S Beast in the following updates as well.
- This is the only M4A1-VIP variant that has the word "BUTT PLATE" on the killmark when using the secondary attack.
- Somehow, the Noble Gold and Imperial Gold variants don't have this.
- This is the first gun (and its variant) has a smaller silencer other than other M4A1-S VVIP variants. Also, the M4A1-S G Spirit has shorter silencer but has a longer barrel.