M4A1-S Bandage is an assault rifle in CrossFire.
It is an advanced version of the M4A1. It comes with an attached silencer, ACOG scope, and is wrapped in bandages in a field combat style, as its name suggests.
- CF China
- CF Indonesia
- CF West
- CF Russia
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Español
- CF Brazil
- CF Korea
- Although it has better equipped than the M4A1, its total weight is surprisingly still slightly lighter than the M4A1, making it more versatile and mobile. It has increased ammunition capacity to 35 rounds (with 70 or 105 in reserve, depend on CF versions) and fairly low recoil thanks to its attached silencer.
- Red-dot-sight: as the M4A1-Custom, the red dot provides 100% accuracy, but at the same time it's also decrease its rate of fire.
- Furthermore, it has full wallbang (except in CF Brazil and CF Vietnam unfortunately), meaning that the damage is not affected by penetrable objects.
- Reloading has also been decreased to about 2.0 secs, and is slightly faster than most other M4A1 variants, which reload at about 2.4 secs. The 0.4 sec difference may seem trivial, but proves to be very crucial in real combats.
- Its damage dealing is slightly higher than the M4A1. It takes about 3-5 precise shots to any part of the body to take down an opponent. It is capable of one-shot headshot at all ranges like all M4A1 variants. Its accuracy is great thanks to its low recoil and the scope. You can spray at close and medium range, and tap or even burst at long range with ease with the help of the scope.
- In CF Vietnam, the wallbang damage has been nerfed to similar to other M4A1 variants. However, its variant (M4A1-S Red Bandage) has full wallbang damage. Interestingly enough, other CF versions (except CF Brazil) have this gun with full wallbang damage but the Red Bandage one is not (except CF West), but it's vice-versa in CF Vietnam.
- At first, CF China used the correct HUD Icon for this gun, but later they changed it to M4A1-S Red Bandage one, even though the Red Bandage variant is not available there yet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.