| M37 Stakeout-Slug obtained the unique appearance after being remodeled and traded in the slum black market. This weapon can select either buckshot or slug shell depending on situations.|
- Weapon description
M37 Stakeout-Ghetto is a shotgun variant of M37 Stakeout in CrossFire.
M37 Stakeout-Ghetto features a graffiti texture combined with camo bandages on the weapon.
This weapon has similarity to the Ares variant, which is players are able to swap ammo between buckshot or slugs.
- High damage dealing.
- Very high damage dealing on slug shell.
- Medium to high accuracy.
- High accuracy on slug shell.
- Low recoil.
- High magazine capacity for a pump-action shotgun.
- Fast pumping action time.
- Fast reloading time for a single shell.
- Full wallbang damage on buckshot or slug.
- Narrow shell spreading. (both buckshot and slug)
- Can be swap to slug shell anytime.
- Narrow crosshair. (buckshot only)
- Very small crosshair. (slug only)
- Damage loses on long-range.
- Cannot be fired while reloading.
- Cannot perform reload-cancel.
- Requires some time to do a full reload.
- Requires some time to do perform an ammo swap.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF West
- CF Brazil
- CF Philippines
- In CrossFire Vietnam, unlike the Ares capsule, this gun (and the rest of Ghetto weapons) are released with basic prizes (DE-Gold, RPK-Camo, etc) instead of the luxurious one. For this reason, they are relatively cheaper, costing only 12 VCoins/capsule (84 for 10 capsules) instead of 15 like the Ares capsule.