| A variant of the Ithaca 37, the M37 Stakeout is a short pump-action shotgun with a pistol grip stock. This classic shotgun is easy to use and perfect for any mercenary in the field.|
- Weapon description
M37 Stakeout is a pump-action shotgun in CrossFire.
M37 Stakeout was the first pump-action shotgun added to Crossfire. It is fed with 12 Gauge shells, and it does high damage in close-medium range. It has medium-high accuracy and low recoil. It fires faster compared to other pump-action shotguns like the Remington 870.
It suffers with very low ammunition capacity and can't be fired between reloads.
- High damage dealing.
- Medium to high accuracy.
- Low recoil.
- Fast pumping action time.
- Fast reloading time for a single shell.
- Narrow shell spreading.
- High ammo reserved. (some regions only.)
- Narrow crosshair.
- Damage loses on long range.
- Cannot be fired while reloading.
- Cannot perform reload-cancel.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Requires some time to do a full reload.
Available in all CrossFire versions
- M37 Stakeout is a short version of the original M37, with the barrel length 330 mm (13 inches) and a pistol grip stock.
- M37 is the shotgun with the longest production time in the history.
- The slug variant of this gun, mainly in Ares and Ghetto skin, is the direct competitor to the slug variant of SPAS-12 with the same skins.
- However, despite M37 takes longer to switch ammo from 12-Gauge to Slug shells than the SPAS-12, the crosshair shrinks quicker upon entering its Slug mode, making M37 Slug more accurate than SPAS-12 Slug.