| "The Los Angeles division of SWAT are trained specialists from all levels of law enforcement, only the best are accepted. SWAT was originally founded in Los Angeles with the purpose of dealing with highly volatile situations like hostages and terrorism."|
- Character Description
LA SWAT is one of the female characters available in CrossFire.
Judging by her name, she is comes from the SWAT division based in Los Angeles, where SWAT was originally established.
The GR character wears a light armor suit with dark blue color scheme, similar to SWAT, but it has short shelves, and she wears arms protection with black gloves. BL character sports a more casual outfit with grey/tan color scheme, plus a cap for sunlight protection. She wears a short t-shirt that reveals her bellybutton, plus straps for shotgun shells on her right arm.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- LA SWAT's HUD on the both side, like JON, is a retextured version of ULP's HUD.
- In some versions, LA SWAT's HUD on BL side has the same spider tattoo with BL ULP, while on GR side has dark-blue sleeves with GR ULP, similar to FOX's case in CF Vietnam.
- Her BL side has a resemblance to SPOP-X's GR side.
- When first released to CF Vietnam, LA SWAT was somewhat very easy to win - most people managed to get her within 10-20 crates, and the server was swarmed with "[IGN] has won [VICTORIA] from Black Market" announcements. This was likely a glitch on the winning rate and was quietly fixed later on.
- LA SWAT's gloves in third-person and first-person views are different, which has a normal gloves in the third-person view and fingerless gloves in the first-person view. This was fixed in CF China.
- In CF Philippines, she is the only limited edition character in the Item Shop. Gameclub occasionally re-opens and sells it again in the Item Shop for a limited time as well.
- The price of this character was originally 200 EC, but it was changed later to 150 EC.
- In CF Brazil, she is a skilled character with the ability to see better in smoke, similar to ULP-X in some versions.
- In CF Europe, she could only be rented for certain number of days through the Point Mall.