It features the same model and animations of the Kukri-Beast, but it has a full gold plate texture and silver steel texture on its body. Its stats is also similar to Kukri-Beast, with fast primary and secondary attack compared to normal Kukris.
Due to the weapon being a reskinned version of the Kukri-Beast and not a VVIP item, it doesn't have any special effects such as quick draw and slashing effect but it still retains the special slashing sound upon hitting the enemy, however.
Available in all CrossFire versions
- There was a glitch in CF Vietnam causes Kukri-Beast Noble Gold (along with M4A1-S Transformers Noble Gold & Desert Eagle-Born Beast Noble Gold) to not always show up in players' bag, despite being equipped. This results in hilarious effect when joining a game, such as having no Knife in Knife Only rooms, or unable to attack at all when infected (Mutation Mode and variants).
- If replay is saved and replayed, player characters will be shown wielding a Knife.
- This glitch can be exploited to obtain Dual Kukri/Dual Axes/Invisible Assassin Sword-Devil Hunter/Mounted Weapons/Ghost Blade, Rappel when playing respective Hero Mode X maps, by surviving till the end without switching to any weapon, then press E to turn into Commando/Nemesis/Devil Hunter or just survive until transforming into Knight. Once the round ends and players respawn, they will have the Hero's weapon in their melee slot. Unfortunately, the player can't use the LMB slash.
- The damage is copied from the Kukri itself, that means it will deal 300 HP for RMB click (body - If player uses the Invisible Assassin Swords-Devil Hunter - it has 5 slashes when using RMB, in other case: 1500 HP for 5 success hits).
- For some reasons, Dual Kukri won't deal more than 999 HP on mutants.
- Strangely, only the Dual Axes, mounted weapons and the Ghost Blade can go with the player's using characters, while Dual Kukri and Invisible Assassin Swords-Devil Hunter go with the heroes' hand model.
- This glitch has been quietly fixed later.
- In CF Philippines, Kukri-Beast Noble Gold's description claims that it gives the user a faster movement speed when wielding because of the "special material" in it, despite the fact that it is not a VVIP weapon. It is unknown if it's an intentional feature or not.
- In CF Vietnam, its name in the storage is Kukri-Noble Gold; however, the name in the HUD Icon is properly named.
- The HUD when male characters on the BL side use it has a small black glitch near the grip.