Knight SR-25 is a kind of semi-automatic sniper rifle featured in CrossFire.
The Knight SR-25 fires 7.62x51mm NATO ammunition. It has high accuracy, fast firing rate, and also light weight. The design of the SR-25 is nearly similar to M16A2. This gun is often 2-hit kill, but it can sometimes score a 1-hit kill if aimed properly, wallbang damage is also very good, and no-zoom firing is very accurate as well.
- High magazine capacity.
- High accuracy.
- Fast firing rate.
- Fast reload time.
- Can be obtainable via Item Shop (some versions).
- Has 15 rounds magazine. (some versions).
- Moderate damage.
- Quite slow drawing time.
- Only obtainable via Capsule Shop (most versions).
- Standard sniper rifle 10 rounds magazine.
- Easily runs dry.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF West
- CF Philippines
- CF Korea
- CF Indonesia
- Knight SR-25 has a very similar firing sound with the TRG-21 and Barrett M82A1, coupled with its rarity, making people often accuse anyone using this gun hackers. This is because TRG-21 and Barrett M82A1 are bolt-action sniper rifles while the Knight SR-25 is a semi-automatic sniper rifle, so people hearing this gun firing continuously may think it's a hacker using TRG-21 or Barrett M82A1.
- In CF Philippines, the Knight SR-25 has a slightly longer firing sound echo (same with the AWM).
- Interestingly, there are three firing sounds for each variant (Ares, Burning Shot and the stock one).
- Despite being one of the best semi-automatic sniper rifles in Black Market in CF Vietnam, Knight SR-25 is one of the 10 weapons that got removed in August Patch. This is because not many players prefer Semi Automatic Sniper and there are a lot more rival weapons (AWM series, Barrett M82A1 series, CheyTac M200, SOCOM 16, etc.). It doesn't help that the Ares/Burning Shot variants are too superior compared to the original Knight SR-25.
- Nowadays, players can buy this gun through Casino Royal or obtain it from events.
- In February 2018, anyone who log in for 7 days can choose some selected permanent weapons and Knight SR-25 is one of them.
- In CF Philippines, when the owner's weapon got killed this gun does not drop on the ground just like VVIP weapon. It is whether that has a glitch for unknown reason.