Kinetics CPW (Compact Personal Weapon) is a submachine gun featured in CrossFire.
Kinetics CPW is a submachine gun developed by ST Kinetics of Singapore as a PDW-class firearm. This weapon is chambered with FN 5.7x28mm, which is usually used by the P90. It uses 30-round magazine that are molded from a translucent plastic which allows the shooter to quickly verify the remaining level of ammunition visually.
This weapon has a moderate damage dealing, good accuracy, and high firing speed. Despite its firing speed, it is a little bit unstable so it results to a high recoil.
CF Philippines has recently updated the Kinetics CPW to have a weak tagging effect, similar to the Steyr TMP, but the slowdown is less noticeable.
- Moderate damage.
- Very high rate of fire.
- Very lightweight.
- Very fast drawing and reloading time.
- Tagging effect.
- Has 3 spare magazines. (some version)
- Moderate-low recoil.
- Damage decreased over range.
- Easily runs dry.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Korea
- CF Philippines
- CF West
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- The Kinetics CPW shares the same animation with the SR-2M Veresk but with faster reload and drawing time.
- When comparing in the shop, it shows that Kinetics CPW and Steyr TMP has the exact same stats. The target spray shows that CPW has a much higher recoil however, despite the fact that this gun has a narrow spread just like TMP.
- The new tagging effect on the CPW in CF PH was probably added to make it a more valuable weapon, since it is seen as an inferior version of the TMP.