| "The Kel-Tec KSG is a prototype bullpup shotgun containing dual side-by-side magazine tubes giving it an awesome capacity for destruction."|
- Weapon description
KSG-15 is a pump-action shotgun in featured CrossFire.
KSG-15 is a pump-action-shotgun and has a bullpup design, but it has a front barrel handle to increase its accuracy. It features a 14 rounds magazine with 28 in reserve, and a unique ejection port at the back behind the trigger (making it a bullpup weapon).
This gun has good accuracy and firepower, average weight, longer range than average but it takes a lot of time to reload because of the 14 rounds magazine. Unlike other pump-action shotguns however, KSG-15 allows players to do a reload cancel and fire immediately without having to pump the latest shell in, and it's possible to hold it LMB to keep firing instead of tapping.
- High damage dealing.
- Medium to high accuracy.
- Medium recoil.
- Able to perform reload cancel.
- High magazine capacity.
- Fast pumping action time.
- Fast reloading time for a single shell.
- Narrow pellet spread.
- Damage reduce in long range.
- Requires some time to do a full reload.
- Huge crosshair.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF West
- CF Brazil
- The ability to firing the weapon while reloading is quite illogical as players character reloads with their right hand, thus it's impossible to immediately fire upon inserting one shell in. This was probably done to balance game play and make this gun more valuable.
- What makes this weapon unique is when fired in first person a smoke effect different from other guns is shown at the muzzle.