| Primarily based on the larger K2, the K1A is a hard-hitting machine gun with a moderate rate of fire.|
- Weapon description
K1A is a sub-machine gun in CrossFire.
K1A is a South Korean submachine gun which uses .223 Remington and it is classified as a submachine gun rather than an assault rifle by the South Korean military (possibly due to its size).
It has a fast firing rate with an under average damage dealing and accuracy. Reloading speed is quite fast, but it also expends a full clip in a matter of seconds and thus requires more frequent reloading.
- High accuracy.
- Moderate recoil.
- High rate of fire.
- Mediocre drawing speed.
- Mediocre reloading speed.
- Has 4 spare magazines. (some version)
- Moderate-low damage dealing.
- Easily runs dry.
- Loses accuracy and damage over range.
- Loud firing sound.
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF West
- CF Español
- CF Brazil
- CF Español
- CF South Korea
- Fire in short bursts at medium range.
The K1A is best when fired in short bursts at medium range, the K1A does well in narrow spaces because it can be used to spray and pray. Bunny hopping is often employed with this bullet hose. The K1A can be compared with the Uzi since they both have a fast firing rate, but the K1A is overall superior to the Uzi.
- The K1A in CrossFire appears to be chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO. This is confirmed in the weapon's texture, which says "5.56mm SMG K1A" above the magazine feed. Therefore, it should also deal the same damage as most common assault rifles when used.
- However since the K1A acts as a sub-machine gun in CrossFire, the damage it deals must be under-powered for game balancing reason.
- Outside South Korea, K1A is described as a carbine or an assault rifle (due to its size & cartridge).
- Along with the M12s, the K1A is one of the loudest weapons in the game and with its unique sound output, it is easily recognizable.
- In CF China early days, players could get this gun with Elite Mode or used VE hacker during 2009, finally, Tencent deletes this gun's 1st personal model, so far, no one can get it again.
- This gun, along with its relative K-2, has a rather unique reload animation where the bolt is pulled first and then the magazine is replaced. While aesthetically appealing, it is an incorrect way to reload the weapon in real life.