| Designed by Tom Brown and featured in the movie "The Hunted" as well as the cover of BLADE Magazine. One of the most popular knives we make, the Tom Brown Tracker speaks for itself.|
- Tops Knives
Jungle Knife is a melee weapon featured in CrossFire.
Being a compact weapon, the Jungle Knife excels in draw and attack speed, at the cost of a limited range.
The primary attack consists of one slash and one thrust that can instantly headshot unarmored opponent, while the secondary attack executes a frontal stab then side-slash back, both dealing lethal damage.
It has a similar draw animation with BC-Axe, in which players do a short inspect animation, but much faster.
Overall, Jungle Knife is a very good melee for any players thanks to its stats. This melee is also a good combination with sniper players.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast slashing rate.
- High damage on primary attack.
- Very high damage on secondary attack.
- Can execute twice on the secondary attack.
- Short attack range.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- This knife is based on the real-life Tom Brown Tracker Knife (or simply Tracker Knife), one of the most famous knife manufactured by TOPS Knives and was designed by Tom Brown Jr.
- If take a closer look at the blade of this melee, you can find Tom Brown Jr.'s logo and signature, similar to its real-life counterpart. Interestingly, its variants (except the Knight Blue one) doesn't have the logo and signature on its blade.
- Jungle Knife shares similar idle and running animation with BC-Axe Beast.
- In CF Vietnam, this capsule is named Mini Jungle Knife, which is a mistake since the Mini part is meant to reflect Mini Capsule and not the Knife itself, even if it has a compact size; however, it's still correctly called Jungle Knife on the Item Icon, Bag Icon, and HUD Icon.
- This is the first melee weapon introduced in both CF Philippines and CF Vietnam's Mini Capsule.