Jatimatic is a submachine gun featured in CrossFire.
The Jatimatic is a 9mm Finnish submachine gun developed in the late 1970s and early 1980s by Jali Timari. The submachine gun made its debut in 1983. A unique feature of this design is the front grip is also acts as a charging handle.
This weapon boasts very high damage, good accuracy, fast reloading speed, and very light in weight. It also uses a 40-round detachable box magazine.
- Medium damage dealing
- Decent accuracy
- Moderate recoil
- Fast drawing speed
- Fast reloading speed
- High magazine capacity
- Slow rate of fire
- Bad spraying pattern
- CF Vietnam
- CF Korea
- CF Philippines
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF West
- CF Brazil
- CF Indonesia
In Real Life
- Jatimatic is an abbreviation of Jali Timari Automatic.
- It has a handle that acts as charging handle, similar to most pump-action shotguns.
- Jatimatic was a very infamous gun among criminals due to its stakeout appearance which makes it easily concealable in civilian clothing. The company, Tampereen Asepaja Oy, had its manufacturing license revoked after an incident happened in 1984, where a batch of 22 pieces of this gun were stolen from their workshop. Because of this, the Jatimatic is no longer put into mass production.
- Despite appearing to have no front handle, the Jatimatic actually comes with folded-up one and when drawing, players character will unfold it and grab the handle. This makes the Jatimatic very identical to M12s.
- Jatimatic has inconsistency ammo capacity in CF Vietnam - it starts with 40/80 in all modes whereas in Mutation Mode and variants it starts with 40/120.
- This gun used to share firing sounds with 9A-91. It was later changed with the official update.
- The Jatimatic has the fastest reload animation in all SMGs.