Heirs is a VVIP character set in CrossFire.
This character set is composed of two male characters on the Black List and Special side and the female character on the Global Risk side. Unlike most VVIP characters, they don't feature the Furious Kick but instead, they are trained to use the Martial Art attack. They also received an exclusive voice pack for each side, like other previous VVIP characters. Their perks are pretty much similar to both Nymphs and Runaways but also comes up with some unique perks as well.
On the Black List side, he wear a light brown jacket, a leopard skin t-shirt, a brown shorts along with a black backward hat and blonde hair. On the Global Risk side, she wear a light purple skirt along with glasses. On the Special side, he wear a black leather jacket and has green hair.
- CF China
- Shockwind Sword: Ability to use a special sword in AI Modes by pressing the E key. When charged, press RMB to throw a small Tornado which can damage the enemies.
- Bless: Ability to self-heal and provide unlimited ammunition and movement speed to teammates for 10 seconds in Zombie Mode by pressing the E Key when the Shockwind Sword is charged.
- Martial Attack: Only for BL and GR character. Press E next to an enemy to perform an martial attack and kill him/her, Heirs will celebrate the kill afterwards.
- Special Character: Available in Mutation Modes and Zombie Modes, retains all bonus perks.
- Throwing Knife: Throwable knives (Press 2); cannot be used in Ghost Mode (BL), Ghost Vs. Mutants, and Knife Matches.
- Flash Guard: Flash effect reduced (stackable with counterpart items).
- Reduced Fall Damage.
- Immunity to self/teammate grenade.
- 200% EXP bonus for the owner.
- Again, like Nymphs, this character in CF China uses the Chinese voice pack instead of English.
- This is the first VVIP Character in the game that features 2 male characters.