Headshot Only is a room option limited to 6 maps. This option forces players to score a headshot to kill opponents - shooting/stabbing any other part of the body results in no damage whatsoever. It is very useful for training badge, since players can ensure that all they get is Headshot, with no normal kills mixed in.
- This mode is actually one of the easest mode - due to rules limitations it's literaly hard to die for players. Cause damage is scoring only by headshots, 90% of characters hit-box are made invulnerable so they are using less cover.
- One of the most infamous trick / glitch abusing in this mode is to face a wall and put the crosshair down, or look at the ground at a certain angle. That way, the player's head will bend into the wall, giving opponents less room to register a hit. It is useful to
- Troll and irritate players
- Distract enemies and help your teammates
- The above trick can also be useful to force opponents to not shoot you or risk getting a 18_1 client error (Shoot through wall hacks)
- In some versions, there is a glitch that lets you play HS only on every map. (Random map option)
- If shot at the neck, you deal the same damage to the player as you shot in the chest, because Crossfire considers the neck portion as a 'head' but it shares "chest" damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.