Gloves is a melee weapon in CrossFire.
Boxing Gloves are cushioned gloves that fighters wear on their hands during boxing matches and practices. But these gloves now able to use as a melee weapon against the enemies by jabbing at them, like Rocky Balboa did.
Similar to Knuckles, this weapon consists of two kinds of attack. The primary attack did the two consecutive jabs with lower damage, and the secondary attack executes a hard right hook which results in an instant K.O. to the enemy.
- Very high damage on the hard hook.
- Fast jabbing rate.
- Low damage on jabbing.
- Slow hard hook rate.
- Very short attack range.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
Tips and Tactics
- Always have equipped knives that do not have a long charge in your bag slot (like Combat Axe, Kukri, Police Baton, etc.).
- Try to dodge these either normal or secondary attacks as long as you can take advantage.
- Avoid involving too many enemies instead. Try to take fall back in order that the enemy makes them aggressive so that you can manage to kill.
- In CrossFire Indonesia's Gloves-Purple Skull's weapon info, it's clearly stated that this weapon was used by Rocky Balboa from Rocky 1976 American sports film.
- Boxing gloves at Wikipedia.