This weapon shares the same Guan Yu design and color with the M4A1-S G Spirit, and it has been vastly improved compared to its stock variant. Glock-18 G Spirit features faster draw/reload speed and the Burst Fire mode has been replaced with Automatic Mode, allowing this gun to fire like a machine pistol. Moreover, the accuracy has been greatly improved in Automatic mode to compensate for its weak firepower, making this gun more useful when fighting against Mutants.
When paired up with M4A1-S G Spirit, Glock-18 G Spirit can be used without having to switch to secondary slot - it will always fire in Automatic Mode if used this way, but the recoil is much higher due to the gun being fired in one hand. In this mode, the reload animation is also unique that player characters throw away the emptied Glock-18 G Spirit and pull out another one to continue firing.
- 5% EXP bonus for the owner.
- 2% EXP bonus for everyone.
- 2% GP bonus for everyone.
- Available in all CrossFire versions
- Like the M4A1-S G Spirit, this pistol is named after Guan Yu, a general in the Three Kingdoms Era in Ancient China.
- This pistol is bundled with the M4A1-SG Spirit, so it cannot be purchased alone. However, the two guns are considered separate weapons. So it is possible for the player to equip the Glock-18 G Spirit with another primary weapon, vice versa.
- CF Japan and CF Vietnam are the only versions that allow ownership of Glock 18 G-Spirit without the M4A1-S G-Spirit, with the former putting Glock-18 G-Spirit in Black Market while the latter allows players to request removal of the M4A1-S G-Spirit and only keep the Glock-18 G-Spirit or buy it alone on Casino Royal.
- Unlike previous Glock-18 variants, this gun features a unique set of firing and drawing/reloading sound.
- The backup gun mounted on the rifle's side has a separate ammo count from the Glock-18 G-Spirit in the secondary slot. This means its possible to empty the mounted pistol's ammo and still have a fully loaded secondary, or vise versa.
- This is the first Glock 18 variant in CrossFire to feature fully-automatic firing mode instead of 3-round burst, just like the real-life Glock 18 pistol.
- In CF Vietnam, this weapon is named Glock 18C Guan Yu" instead.
- In CF Vietnam, it uses the wrong texture of characters' hands and arms; however, this only happens when you use female characters (on BL side) as it uses the GR one instead, it was later fixed.