Glock-18 is a machine pistol featured in CrossFire.
Glock-18 is a Burst Fire pistol that deals low damage in its class and is lower than the M9 pistol with higher recoil compared to other pistols which make this pistol unpopular. Its main feature is its ability to switch between 3-round burst mode and semi-automatic mode. This gun has the third largest magazine in the Pistol class (Behind PMR 30 and OTs-23 Drotik) and fourth-largest among the Secondary weapons (Behind MAC-10, PMR-30, and OTs-23), making it useful to fend off mutants. It's also very light because this gun is made of a polymer frame which is common for Glock pistols.
- Quick drawing time.
- Very light. (only behind by Thor)
- Decent accuracy.
- Carries 20 rounds of 9x19mm Parabellum per magazine.
- Capable to switch firing mode.
- Fast firing speed.
- Has two or three spare magazines (depends on version).
- Weakest firepower among other pistols.
- Very low damage dealing.
- High recoil.
- Easily runs dry.
- Poor stopping power.
- Loud firing noise.
- Slow reloading speed.
- Slower firing speed on burst-fire mode.
- Glock-18 is a fully automatic handgun in real life. The most likely reason that makes it a burst-fire pistol in CrossFire is because CF is heavily influenced by Counter-Strike where the Glock-18 features a 3-round burst pistol. This trait has been corrected with the newest variant Glock-18 G Spirit and Glock-18 Digital Camo.
- This Glock-18 has a heat ventilation hole near the edge of its front slide (can be seen in the first person), which makes it appear as a Glock-18C.
- According to the law of firearms, guns with heat ventilation holes should have a lighter recoil instead since the ventilation system helps to quickly cool down the barrel. Illogically, however, this doesn't appear on Glock-18 in the game.
- In CF Philippines, this handgun was once available in the GP Black Market before being removed and one of the earliest weapons featured in the GP Black Market capsule.
- This gun is also obtainable by completing the Elite Badge for 5 pcs. lotto.
- When playing as GR side with a male character, this gun (along with RPK-Gold) will showing the wrong texture of the characters' arms. It's the male BL's HUD model but still, use the GR's texture. It hasn't been fixed.
- In some Switcher-Special artworks, she can be seen wielding two Glock 18s with a 33-round magazine. In real life, Glock-18 is mostly fed with this magazine due to its extreme rate of fire (in full auto) (though 10, 17, 19-round magazine can be used).