| "The world's first rifle that uses caseless ammunition with 1.5 magnification scope. It uses the DM11, and holds 45 rounds with 2000 RPM, and has a 3-round burst mode."|
- in-game description
G11 is an assault rifle featured in Crossfire.
The G11 is a prototype German assault rifle tested by the German Bundeswehr and NATO forces. In CrossFire, it's an exclusive prize in Challenge Mode, obtainable only via Reward Crates (Red Crystal and Destroyer's crates). It is also the only rifle that does not eject shells while shooting.
It has the third largest magazine capacity behind the Snake DBR and AR-57, holding 45 rounds per magazine with 135 in reserve. It also has optical zoom scope, which activates Burst mode (3-shot) when used. This gun has a fairly good damage dealing and accuracy, but reloading time is a bit slow.
- Moderate-high damage dealing.
- Highly accurate.
- Moderate recoil.
- Medium-High rate of fire.
- High magazine capacity.
- Able to be fired in 3-round burst mode when using Burst Shot.
- Produces quiet firing noise.
- Usable optical zoom.
- Has 3 spare magazines.
- Slow reloading time.
- Slow drawing speed.
- Obtainable only via Reward Crates.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- The H&K G11 utilizes experimental caseless ammunition (4.73x33mm). Instead of using the traditional brass case, the G11's ammo consists of a solid propellant, primer, and bullet with a plastic cap. This lightens the fully loaded weapon's weight considerably, but also made the ammunition fragile and susceptible to heat. As such, only a few prototype weapons ever used this kind of ammo.
- CF accurately displays the lack of ejecting casings while firing.
- G11 never made its way into full production since the West and East Germany had reunified. This was also due to lack of procurement contract although the development was a technical success. So far, only approximately 1.000 units had made their way into the Bundeswehr.
- In reality, the rate of fire of this gun in automatic it has slow at 400 rounds per minute, but in burst-fire it has 2100 rounds per minute beating all SMGs and MGs but produces a high recoil yet can be controllable.
- Strangely, the reload animation is little bit weird,the magazine can only inserted which the rotation drum bolt don't actually use.