| The Flying Foxes are an elite military unit whose name is derived from the story of the Chinese female general, Zhensu, of the late Ming Dynasty, leader of the White Cavalry.|
- in-game description
Flying Fox is a female character featured in CrossFire.
- CF China
- CF Philippines
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF Brazil
- CF West
Judging by its form, the Black List form of the Flying Fox looks like a mix of S.T.A.R and Arch. The character features a female commander-like form, showing a full body-buttoned brown officer dress with a short skirt, a belt buckle with an eagle design, a pistol holder, a knife holder on her legs, matching officer shoulder padding, a neck choker, a cape, a pair of brown gloves and a beret hat with an eagle sign on it.
In Global Risk form, she looks like the ULP (in GR form) but sleek and skinnier than the ULP. The character features a dark blue digital camo on her suit with a gray undershirt, several magazine holders, knife holder, a pair of high-heeled black boots and a sleek dark blue hair.
- Similar to Orchid, it was rumored that Flying Fox is only available in CF China, but she was later released to CF Philippines and CF Vietnam. Thus, she can be brought to any CF version.
- Weird enough, being a Chinese Soldier, but when she comes to CF Vietnam, she's called Gumiho (Korean name), which is abnormal. This is presumably because Chinese name won't suit well with Vietnamese cultural due to sensitive reason, so VTC has to choose a Korean name instead.
- Interestingly, the promotion video actually also uses the sounds from STAR voice pack (which is in Korean). This makes many people confused as they thought this character will use the Korean voice pack instead of Chinese or English. It was later revealed that it is simply video editing.
- Also in CF Vietnam, she is bundled with Natasha in "Twins" crate, which is nonsense since there's no relationship between them.
- The BL side in artwork and in-game 3rd person view feature the fingernail black, but when coming to 1st person view, she has her finger pink instead.
- In CF Philippines, there's a recent bug where the WCZ and JNS don't have any killsound and radio messages. This bug has been fixed on March 7, 2017 patch update.
- Some events in CF China allow player to obtain this character for free.