FR-F2 is a bolt-action sniper rifle available in Crossfire.
The FR-F2 is an upgrade from the FR-F1 sniper rifle and has been the standard sniper rifle of the French military since 1986. It is designed for shooting at point targets at distances up to 800 meters.
In the game, FR-F2 having lighter weight compared to most sniper rifles, fast bolt-cycling time, along with the high accuracy at mid-to-long range and intermediate reloading speed.
Although FR-F2 uses a 7.62x51mm NATO caliber, it still has the same damage-dealing as other common magnum-feed sniper rifles, making FR-F2 an equal competitor to AWM. However, the zooming feature of the scope is limited to a single scope phase only, similar to DSR-1.
- High damage dealing, on par with AWM.
- Highly accurate.
- Quick bolt-cycling speed.
- Fairly light to carry.
- Standard sniper rifle magazine capacity.
- High magazine capacity. (CF Vietnam only).
- Single scope phase only.
- Low magazine capacity. (CF Korea only).
- Loud firing noise.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- This gun shares the same animation with RAI Model 500 and TRG-21.
- Despite 7.62×51mm NATO caliber isn't as powerful as .338 Lapua Magnum, FR-F2 is one of the 7.62×51mm NATO caliber sniper rifles in CrossFire which are able to 1-hit kill enemies like magnum-feed sniper rifles, the other one is Knight SR-25.
- In CF Philippines, this gun has mysteriously disappeared in the Item Shop after a certain update. The reason is unknown.